The Miller Center is offering a 10-week paid internship for entrepreneurially-minded students interested in working for start-ups.
If you’re interested in continuing your entrepreneurial journey during the summer, this program is for you. Apply your skills in a real-world environment and build a relationship with a possible lifelong mentor. We also aim to support alumni pursuing entrepreneurship by providing partial funds to hire hard-working William & Mary interns at their startups.
The application process is open to all classes and majors. Internships will be awarded based on a student’s entrepreneurial spirit, character, and experience. The application process consists of two stages.
● Fill out a short application and submit your resume.
● Applicants who make it to the second stage will be contacted by interested companies for possible further applications and interviews.
Feb. 22: Application Deadline
Mar. 1: Second Stage Notification
March – April: Company Decisions and Final Acceptances sent out
● Willing to learn new skills
● Proven self-starters
● Outside-of-the-box thinkers
● Commit to a lunch or dinner with the CEO of their respective company
● Contact other companies you have applied to and withdraw your application
● Write a short essay about your experience